Weird Problems w/ Netscape & fvwm95 (was: Unable to click on links in Navigator 4.61)

Hi there,

    I was following the thread and then it came to my mind to ask about a minor, but weird, misbehavior of Netscape for Linux (this
has been happening to me since Communicator 4.5 - now I using 4.61):

spaces up to the next word)... OK, this has always worked fine in the Win version, but for some reason in the Linux version it only
works *sometimes*; other times when I do that the screen will just blink quickly and the mouse cursos will walk a bit (as if the
keys were moving it)... weird, isn't it? Now, to be true, I've only noticed that behavior when running Netscape under fvwm95 (on
KDE it seems to run OK, and I haven't tried it with WMaker, Enlightenment or whatever)... Also, from time to time (specially when I
try to be a bit quicker - or impatient - than I should) Netscape will claim that it was unable to process a mouse click or
something... Do anyone know what can be going on? Is it a Netscape or a fvwm95 problem?

[]'s

Guilherme Zahn