Re: Unable to click on links in Navigator 4.61

I ran netscape from eterm to get a look at any error messages it might be spewing and there's lots. I did a search for some of
the error s,and found a file called "netscape" under "/etc/X11/Xresources" now i do a regular backup of individual branches (
easier to restore ) and it did not appear there some days ago.
I suspect it is the cause. Im about to remove it. Restarted X as well just in case

Whooohooo it works again, I LUVVVVV linux its actually possible to fix the OS without having to ^$&% reinstall every damn program
in the process of fixing it.