Re: mutt question...

	Subject: mutt question...
	Date: Wed, Aug 11, 1999 at 10:03:15PM +0200

Quoting Peter Palfrader aka Weasel(palfrader@writeme.com):

> this may be a stupid question however I cuold not find the answer:
>
> How do I set my From: address in mutt?
>

> If I use the my_hdr From: thingie, my fcc-hooks don't work any more.
>
> my fcc hooks look like this:
> fcc-hook dillo@danbala\.ifoer\.tuwien\.ac\.at
> +OUT.10.people.baron.dieter
>
> changing the sendmail variable to something like exim -f
> palfrader@writeme.com does not work either.

Normally I would suggest you RTFM and leave it at that but....
If you would look in the manual for   set alternates=
you should find your answer
ie

set alternates=palfrader@writeme.com  should do it.  You might also
like to do
my_hdr Reply-To: palfrader@writeme.com  as well

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

--
These settings will have no effect until you restart the system.
Reset Universe (Y/N) ?