Re: apache virtual hosting

On Tue, Aug 10, 1999 at 12:36:17PM -0700, Robert Jones wrote:

> What version of Apache were you using on Red Hat?  Since 1.3, you need to
> explicitly define IP addresses you want to have named-based virtual hosts on
> with the 'NameVirtualHost' directive -- if you were on 1.2, and upgraded to
> 1.3, this could be your problem.

The lack of having the directive NameVirtualHost in httpd.conf was the
culprit. Thanks to all who responded. One gentleman sent me cut from his
configs but I had the bad luck of having my son accidently pull the power
cord from the UPS and lost that mail so I can't reply directly back to
him to thank him.

--
Bill West
Conroe TX