Program Submission

Hi from Icon Shareware,

We invite you to submit your shareware programs to our site.

We provide for many operating systems
IBM Compatable (PC),
Be,
Linux,
Macintosh,
Palmpilot and
Windows CE

If you go to
http://www.iconshareware.com/icon/Software/Register/Default.asp
you can assign yourself a log in name and password,
You will then be able to submit your programs and have
them appear online straight away.
To preview your software contribution go to
http://www.iconshareware.com/  and find the category
that you have placed your program in and review it.

There is a button at
http://www.iconshareware.com/images/banners/free_88x33.gif
if you want to download and use it to link to us.

See how we rate at
http://www.gifwizard.com/PGW?task=sitescansurvey&group=Software

Icon Shareware aims to be one of the most popular shareware sites in the world, view it and you will see why.

We feature over 480 individual categories of software and there's one there just for you.

If you have received this more that once we apologize for the intrusion as it is not our intention to spam but to let individuals know about advertising their software.

Best Regards,
Frank Warwick
Editor
Icon Shareware
Icon Shareware - Your Source for up to date software on the Internet.
http://www.iconshareware.com  - Information and Downloads