Autoloading scsi driver

I have finally got my scsi card hooked up to my scanner, but I have one
question: How do I make sure the three modules needed are loaded
automatically by the kernel? When accessing the scanner the sg.o and
scsi_mod.o modules are autoloaded. The advansys.o module I still have to
insert by hand. What line do I put in /etc/modutils/aliases? And is there
any way to cut down the amount of time the driver hogs the bus while

Cheers
    Dave

--
         Dave Swegen           | Debian 2.1 on Linux i386 2.2.3
<dave@recursive.prestel.co.uk> | PGP key available on request