Re: lynx limit of 10 refresh URLs

> This made good sense to me, too.  I set it to 20 with the command line
> parameter, and it still barfed after ten redirections:
>
> "Redirection limit of 10 URL's reached."
>
> This is a strange one.  Lynx is so configurable, I couldn't fathom this
> being a static setting...
>
> Thanks much for taking a stab at it.  Any other guesses?

Unfortunately, I have since read the docs.  /usr/doc/lynx/changelog.gz
says something about it being an arbritrary limit.  If that is so, it
might take a change in the source code to get around it.

However, there is a page at

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/2993/faq4.html#4q5q4

which mentions the problem.  It seems to indicate the problem would be
with the address, or the web page, not the browser.  Could it be possible
that the problem is with the web page and that you don't really need that
many redirections?