Re: backspace character does not exists in xterm,

*- On  6 Aug, Samuel R. Scarano wrote about "Re: backspace character does not exists in xterm,"
> [snip]
>>> leaving me with a completely unusable system.  Fortunately I'm just
>>> using this system to learn with so I didn't mind having to completely
>>> re-install from scratch to get around this.  A rather drastic solution
>>> though.
> [snip]
>> Ouch!!  How do you boot into linux?  There are several ways to avoid
>> a reinstall. One way to fix this is to boot into single user mode(which
>
> That, too, is overkill. Just press Ctrl-Alt-F1 to switch to a virtual
> console where getty is waiting to log you in.

Read his post again.  He said he couldn't find the correct keys with the
keymap all out of wack to switch to a console.

*- On  6 Aug, Lee Elliott wrote about "Re: backspace character does not exists in xterm,"

--
Brian