Permissions being changed automatically for /dev file

Hey folks,

Im using slink, and for some reason, the permissions for
/dev/ttyS0 keep reverting back to 664, and when I want to
dial-in I have to keep reverting back to 666. I know
theres a program that checks all the file permissions on
important files to make sure they are secure and reverts
them back if need be, but I checked the config file for
this and could not find the /dev/ files in it. Anyone know
whats going on? TIA

--
Aaron Faby
aaron@yourlink.net