XFree86 support for Vanta video card?

Hi,

A friend has just bought a new computer, complete with a SNiper V
video card, which is based on "Vanta".  It would seem there is XFree86
support for the Riva TNT chipset, but what about from Vanta.  I can't
seem to find anywhere about whether this is supported.

Any information gratefully appreciated.  Please cc a copy of any reply
directly too me, as I am currently unsubscribed to debian-user.

Thanks,

Mark.

P.S.  The card is "CTNT2-Vanta 8Mb AGPx2 VGA 3D".