Re: Potato

Hmmm...

Good point.  The default .deb that contains /etc/apt/sources.list in the
next version of releases should probably come with the line added for the
security.debian.org stuff.

Actually, I just checked my potato system and it appears that there's
already a line in that sources.list file for the security server, but I
don't remember if I put it in there or if it was there originally.

Perhaps someone with a potato that they know they haven't modified could
confirm whether or not this is standard in potato?