Re: Potato

On Fri, Jul 30, 1999 at 10:57:11AM -0600, Nathan Duehr wrote:

> No, security.debian.org is a relatively new thing and probably isn't as
> documented as it should be.  It's not the same as proposed-updates.

Oh. OK.

> I don't understand the question about sources.list -- if you mean is there
> a list of mirrors, it's on the Debian website.

No, essentially I was thinking about a sample sources.list which already
contained stuff like security.debian.org, not only the bare bones example
that comes with apt -- how many newbies will take months to notice that
there is a simple possibility to automate (more or less) security fixes via
apt, because they first need to find out about security.debian.org and then
to have the idea of creating an apt-line for it?

--

 thomas.                                .powered.by.debian/linux.
                                           .served.by.FreeBSD.