Re: Take 2: wmsound 0.9.5-1: "Error on Play Event"

I'm not sure...but I think I solved this problem by installing the
wsoundserver
ftp://shadowmere.student.utwente.nl/pub/WindowMaker/WSoundServer-0.1.1.tar.gz
Is this available as a package? If so, I couldn't find it...

anyway...I found it at http://www.frontiernet.net/~southgat/wmsound/

Josh Miller
omniflux@thepentagon.com