Take 2: wmsound 0.9.5-1: "Error on Play Event"

I'm still having this error, haven't gotten any bites on the first post,
and don't know where to start looking.

If anyone even has any suggestions about what I can do about this, I'd love
to hear them.

Is it hard to compile up WM apps?  Should I try to debug this myself?

Thanks!
Jonathan