Re: bash scripting

On Mon, Jul 26, 1999 at 08:18:48AM +0200, Gerhard Kroder wrote:

> ever RTFM for bash? it says:

	I love how people insist on firing off this remark. It is sooo much more
explanatory than pasting in a piece of the manpage then breaking it
down to a newbies' terms. Then _calmly_ telling them (OFF THE LIST) that they
should RTFM without using the RTFM flame. I just think we spend way too much
time falming, and not enough time correcting these people who neglect to read
the docs. Just my 2 cents.

--

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

Ben Lutgens (pgp public key is "blutgens" available @ hkp://pgpkeys.mit.edu)