SAMBA: %G substitution wrong

Hai,

I posted a simular question in the samba lists, but still no answer,
maby you know this.

When I use 'include = \etc\smb.conf.%G" in the smb.conf
configuration file.

the %G is somtimes substituted as nogroup.
(nogroup is the gid of the user nobody.)

When this happens, a user from a group cannot
see there browse list because there configuration is in
a other configuration file. (smb.conf.quality for example)

I use all the programs from the Debian 2.1 CD Rom Set
(Linux Kernel 2.0.36, samba 1.9.18p10)

Hope you can help because I don't really
have a clou on how to create different configurations
for my different workgroups in the office.

Ries van Twisk