Wordperfect and LaserJet 6L

Hi,
  I'm currently running slink with the 2.2.x kernels. I'm having a problem printing with wordperfect. My HP LaserJet 6L is setup using the magicfilter for the HP 4L, and it works flawlessly. I can print .ps files, .txt files etc. From wordperfect, I can save the file as a post script file, and then print it.

  Here's the problem....i can't seem to print directly to the printer. I've tried using both the 4L and the 5L internal filters. WordPerfect does queue it to the proper printer. However, this error message is e-mailed to me:

  From: lp <lp@localhost>
  Your print job was automatically rejected as an invalid data type.
  Cannot print PJL files on this printer.

Can someone please tell me what it is i'm doing wrong?

ajit

ps. Yes, I've searched dejanews, and the debian archives :-)

If replying to me, please remove the obvious from my e-mail address. thanks
--
Ajit Krishnan
ajit@home.com