Re: Good HTML editor for debian Linux?

Steve Lamb said:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:24:46 -0700, Chris Beaumont wrote:
> >Is there anything Linux-friendly with anything approaching the feature
> >set of the program that I am used to, BBEdit on the Power Macintosh...
>     No.

What is there that BBEdit can do that Emacs can't?

     Buddha Buck                      bmbuck@zaphid.dhis.edu
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our
liberty depends upon the chaos and cacaphony of the unfettered speech
the First Amendment protects."  -- A.L.A. v. U.S. Dept. of Justice