Re: Setup Issues

> I gather that first line doesn't do anything of consequence ??

Right.
--

figures ...... just like lynx .... it doesn't do anything of consequence
either :(

do you think possibly something else could be broken ??

I've tried looking at	"nslookup" which seemed OK
			"ping (known IP addresses)" which was interesting,
			OK with one of the DNS but not with the other which IS still running
			"ifconfig" is also interesting
			I have "real" IP addresses using netmask .248 on LAN, .0 on dialup
			/etc/ppp/options has "netmask 255.255.255.0"
			however "ifconfig" says both eth0 & ppp0 both set to .248
			What gives ????????

john@dhh.gt.org            Do with it what you will.
Elmwood, Wisconsin         Do not send email advertisements to this
address.