ncpfs and /etc/fstab

Hello,

I played around something with ncpfs.  I managed to get
an entry in /etc/fstab so that root is able to mount a
netware drive using mount.

Now I have some questions:
1) If I want to enable a user to mount a device I usually
   add the option "user" to the mount flag.  Unfortunately
   this conflicts with the user option of ncpmount.  What
   do I have to do to enable users to mount and unmount their
   netwere drives themselves.
2) In the boot process the /etc/fstab is read completely and
   also the ncp entry.
   a) If I would want the netware drive to be mounted on startup
      then it fails with:

      ncpmount: Cannot assign requested address when trying to find SERVER

      I suspect there is a deamon to be started first to enable
      this service.  How to do that?

   b) If I don't want a device to be mounted at startup I
      generally add "noauto" to the mount options.
      Infortunately I get an error message with this option that
      ncpmount doesn't understand this option.
      How to awoid the atempt to mount a netware drive?

Kind regards

      Andreas.