cold fusion & linux

I'm a big fan of Linux w/Apache, but at work we use Allaire's Cold Fusion
(WinNT) for web-database interaction.  Has anyone found a way to use Cold
Fusion with Debian (or another dist.)?  If so, what packages do you use?
I've heard about <cf_anywhere>, is it any good?  Allaire's site says that
they plan to offer support for linux in the future, but as far as I can
tell, they don't yet.

I'd appreciate any information on Cold-Fusion like products for Linux that
you might have.  Thanks!!!
please send any responses to                          frameb@hotmail.com

Ben Frame