Re: SV: Enlightenment

> Oh, forgot one thing... I don't know what gfx card is in this box, has XF
> evolved since I tried it last, or do I still have to know what card it is?

You should know what video card you have. If it's PCI, then running
'scanpci' will give you the identifier string it responds with -- that
should be enough. But to answer your question, I think that XF86Setup
comes with Debian, and that it should be able to guess what your card
is. It sounds to me like you're going to need XF86Setup (or whatever X
setup program comes with Debian -- I've had the same video card since
before I even knew about XF86Setup or Xconfigurator, so I don't have any
experience with such programs.

Of course, the only sure-fire way to know what you've got under the hood
is to open up the "hood" and look inside.