Re: SV: Enlightenment

Anders.ohrt@Delphi.se wrote:

> Oh, forgot one thing... I don't know what gfx card is in this box, has XF
> evolved since I tried it last, or do I still have to know what card it is?
>
> Anders Ohrt

	SuperProbe (in X) might be able to identify your gfx card, but
there are no guarantees.  So, I'd check with the docs that come
with your machine, and get the id for the gfx card and then use
xf86config.  If you have no docs for it, then cross your fingers
and try SuperProbe, but keep in mind that there are some things SP
can't do very well, like figuring out how much mem is on the card.

--
Ed C.