Re: wordperfect problems

Well, that did stop that seg fault.  However, now there is another problem with the
same segmentation fault outcome.  When I run xwp the nice little corel logo pop's up,
but only for a second, and the terminal I ran it from says segmentation fault.  There
are no errors reported by the X server.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu