Re: Procmail and Pine

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Mark Wagnon wrote:

> Does anyone have any other procmail sources that I can look at?

Here is my .forward (I use exim with procmail.  I believe the same can be
done with exim alone, but I have not tried it):

#"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #jhspies"
|/usr/bin/procmail

and one of the files (shortened) in my .procmail directory:

# The next recipe will split up Digests into their individual messages.
# Don't do this if you use a global lockfile before this recipe (deadlock)

:0
* ^Subject:.*debian-user-digest
|formail +1 -d -s >> debian

:0:
* ^TOdebian
debian

:0:
* ^CCpgsql
pygres

:0:
* ^FROMglug
glug

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth
      me."         Philippians 4:13