RE: Linuxcare Debian Promo Poster

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Roderick Person wrote:

> The Red Hat box was on there first promo poster was at the Linux
> Expo in North Carolina. That made Red Hat call the big bad
> lawyers. So in kind of a parody of a parody and to give RH the
> finger they made the poster over with Debian as the CD cover. I
> have the article is anyone is interested.

Rod

I suspect it is a forlorn that hope someone has the _poster_ as a
jpeg! Anyhoo, please send me the article.

You might consider putting it on your web page some where and post
the URL. In that event, please send the URL to me directly.

Many thanks.

--David

David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
		 (Thanks guys!)