Re: Potato upgrade and Perl warnings...

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, I used dselect to upgrade because I did not see any
talk about the apt-get upgrade command in time...

My system now seems to have some "issues" I need to work through.  I do not receive any
perl warning at this moment, so I think I will concentrate on fixing the warning I am
getting.

Doug