Re: new logo on debian.org

- ------------------------------
>I do not care for it either. maybe there is more to >the logo (as a
>symbol) than we realize. For now I will stay with the >Penguin, more
>recognizable.

Hmmm...I downloaded the source from potatoe for linuxlogo (to fix what
got broken in slink with my K6 cpu) and see that it now uses the swirl.
 Wonder if I can put Tux back?  (Hey if you want that stupid bottle
have Barbra Edan (holding a penguin!) come out of the bottle instead of
the smoke!)
===
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze