Re: Exim configuration question...

>> "George" == George Bonser <grep@shorelink.com> wrote:

George> Set up exim as a standalone system UNABLE to deliver internet
George> mail. This is an option in eximconfig and then add the one
George> router listed above for LAN delivery to the one host. Any
George> other mail will not find a capable router and will fail.

Should work as well. But as I only know the output of this "Internet
Host" eximconf option (which is also used some time ago), I opted for
it, and said

>> Remove the routers defined there and use
>>
>> LAN_deliver:
>> driver = domainlist
>> transport = remote_smtp
>> route_list = "the.other.host the.other.host bydns_a"

Both ways should work.

Ciao,
	Martin