Re: 1.3 to 2.0 upgrade problems

Hi Darryl,

I actually had this problem as well, and judging from
your .au address, I may have got my Hamm CD from the
same vendor. I think that the packages that are giving
you trouble are the ones that are symbolic links such
as:

binary-i386/admin/dotfile*->binary-all/admin/dotfile*

When booting under windows, (and from memory under
2.0.34???) these are listed as having zero length.

When using 2.2.x kernel all seems to be OK. However,
I wouldn't know what issues there are with running Bo
on 2.2.x. Maybe you could try the latest 2.0.x?

HTH,

Mark.