Re: gnome-session/panel error

Thanks for the reply. I did that, and that does fix the panel problem.  I'm
still having a problem with gnome-session though.  I used to be able to start
gnome-session either with xdm or kwm and it would startup the last window
manager I was using, and any other programs that were running when I closed that
windows session. Now, gnome-session looks like it hangs up, and doesn't start
anything, not even the window manager.

I was hoping that using dselect to uninstall the gnome packages and then
reinstalling those packages would correct the problem. This didn't seem to work,
however.

Ben Lutgens <blutgens@mosquitonet.com> on 07/12/99 10:56:50 AM