Re: Slink, 2.2.10 and printing

you proabably have a parallel port printer, I encountered the same problem
with RedHat before, and what I did was when configuring the kernel, in the
character device section (if you are doing make xconfig), enable parallel
port printer.
and then change your printcap's lp1 to lp0 (in most cases that is).
and I think this should work.

cheers.