Re: vmware

I can't seem to fdisk a partition

everytime  with  dos fdisk or cfdisk I get a "no fixed disks" error...
any help?

Matthew McFarlane
-----------------
Chris> I'm starting to use vmware, and I love it.  However, I can only get 16 colors
Chris> with it.  Does anyone know how to get the color depth to increase (win98)?

Chris> I'm running it on an amd k6-2 300 with a creative labs RIVATNT card (which it
Chris> does not seem to see).  It tells me that I have a Standard Display Adapter
Chris> (VGA).  When I d/l'd the tnt drivers, it warned me that they were not designed
Chris> for this adapter.

Chris> Thanks,

Chris> chris

Chris> --