RE: multiple IPs on one netcard

On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, Paul Miller wrote:

> Is it possible to have Linux split up the bandwidth automatically on aliased
> IPs?

hmm... I think the question is, do you really want to ?
I think it would be better to have the networkcard do as much as possible,
and not leave bandwidth unused.

> The HOWTO only covered static IPs, it is possible to use dynamics as well?

Well, I'm not sure... I could try looking in to it for you.
I'm gonna do it today. So at late, you will have an answer from me
tomorrow. If I couldn't do it. That doesn't mean it can't be done, though.
Because a lot of people are working on all sorts of things.