Re: sloooooow apache

Well, I don't know apache, but you might want to see about placing these
restrictions in tcp wrappers rather than in apache - if you have tcp
wrappers installed, read the man for hosts.deny and set up an http deny
for all but those 30 clients.  You're only moving the overhead around
rather than eliminating it, but it could be that tcp wrappers deal with
the overhead more efficiently.  Like I said though, I don't know apache,
this is just a guess....

Mathias