SSL problems

Hallo.

I have apache-common and libapache-mod-ssl and apache-ssl,
all the latest packages from potato.

I have a config where I get asked for the pass phrase of
key generated long ago. The key is ok and then I always
get the following error in /var/log/apache-ssl/error_log:

[Thu Jul  8 15:30:04 1999] [crit] SSLSessionCacheTimeout not set

Though I have it in /etc/apache-ssl/httpd.conf in the
VirtualHost and in the generic server configuration.

Do any of you know some advice or help?
Is using libapache-mod-ssl the right thing?
What information do you need in addition?

TIA,
Alexander

(please Cc me on reply for earlier reading)

--
SGH Internet Division, Alexander Koch, Systems Administration
Hannover, Germany, Phone +49 511 909198 0, Fax +49 511 391307