menu

O.k. what needs to be in the tag "section" of a menu entry if I want it to be
in the root menu but not under any section? For example I installed xexec and
I wan it to be in the root menu like the wmaker default menu has the "Run"
entry, I tried to leave that section out to no avail. All I can fine in the
docs is that this is generally root menu naughtiness.... Any ideas?
--

Debian / GNU Linux: An OS the way god intended it; 32Bit, multi-tasking,
Rock Solid Stable, and always getting better.

Ben Lutgens (pgp public key is "blutgens" available @ hkp://pgpkeys.mit.edu)