Re: Star Office 5.1 with Slink?

On Wed, Jul 07, 1999 at 11:56:07PM -0500, Jesse Jacobsen wrote:
> Matthew Dalton writes:
>  > Has anyone used Star Office 5.1 with Slink, or any other glibc2.0 based
>  > distribution?
>
> So, I'd also like to know if anyone has downloaded it and successfully
> installed it.

StarOffice 5.1 installed and works great uner potato. Very resource intensive
though. It seems they've updated thier M$ Office 97 compatibility too. I sent
a "doc" to a windows using friend and it worked fine and didn't prompt to
"convert" at any time.
--

Debian / GNU Linux: An OS the way god intended it; 32Bit, multi-tasking,
Rock Solid Stable, and always getting better.

Ben Lutgens (ICQ # 10836629  IRC: irc.openprojects.net #debian Nick: fugas)