Staroffice mail

OK.  I have Staroffice mail working to my local machine.  My problem is
intermetently I am having problem connecting to my machine.  Everything is set
to localhost for a server name.  Bind is set up with localhost in it's table
(acording to the deb install).  And it works 90% of the time.  Since this is
the only office package that I have that is fully inticrated so I can automate
some of my tasks, I would realy like to have everything working well.

My main problem is nothing shows up in the logs as an error.  At least none of
them that I have checked.  So, if anyone would have a sugestion I would like to
here it.

I am running Debian 2.1 with KDE as a desktop.

Thanks.

--
Brian Schramm
schpage@pagesz.net