Perl problem

Hi,

    I get big problems with perl using potato and apt. I suppose it is due
to a new version which brings conflicts. I tried a few tricks, but nothing
works. I suppose other persons have the same problem as me, and had a look
on the web debian-user mailing list archive but it was last updated Mon Jul
05, before the perl upgrade I think.

    Could someone say me how to deal with this problem ? Please, send it to
my mail address since I am not on the mailing list.

Thanks !