RE: Configuring two networks with the same interface card

I have found that my problem was in starting ip-masquerade during boot time.
/etc/ipmasq calculates firewalling policy rules leaving network interface
alias unusable. I have added -d switch to ipmasq call in /etc/ipmasq to
disable rules calculating and found that all works fine.

There is another question. Sourcing the files in /etc/ipmasq/rules cause the
alias name eth0:0 to be changed ( ? ) to eth0_0 which is unknown. As a
result anything is rejected on eth0:0. Do I actually need to modify ( write
new ) rules in /etc/ipmasq/rules ?