Re: The vexed 2-CD problem...

On Tue, Jul 06, 1999 at 03:47:20AM -0400, Bob Bernstein wrote:

> Now as to the abovementioned 'vexed problem,' since I'm the resident Debian
> advocate where I hang out, has any progress been made on the two-cd thing? Do
> they work now?

I tried it a while back and it seemed to work but.... I think the method you
described is less likely to cause trouble.  FWIW the first CD should contain
everything needed by any of the canned installs (basic, workstation,
server, etc.) so I can't think of a good reason to use multi-cd for an
initial install.

--
Ray