Exim troubles

Man! Exim is really pissing me off! I just upgraded and now I can't send mail
to any addresses at my ISP, I have to "masquerade" my box as my ISP so mail
will get through to any addresses but if I do exim doesn't query the "Smart
host" for the recipient name. I don't know what to do I have gone through
exim.conf a billion times and restarted my daemons to no avail. Anyone else
have this problem? If so did you fix it? If so how? Am I going insane? This
stubborn bastard worked before with same conf file. Any help is greatly
appreciated.
--

Debian / GNU Linux: An OS the way god intended it; 32Bit, multi-tasking,
Rock Solid Stable, and always getting better.

Ben Lutgens (ICQ # 10836629  IRC: irc.openprojects.net #debian Nick: fugas)