Re: Exim troubles

>> "Ben" == Ben Lutgens <blutgens@mosquitonet.com> writes:

Ben> I just upgraded and now I can't send mail to any addresses at my
Ben> ISP,

What upgrade? From which version to which?

Ben> I have to "masquerade" my box as my ISP so mail will get through
Ben> to any addresses but if I do exim doesn't query the "Smart host"
Ben> for the recipient name.

How should it query the smarthost for the recipient? You send the mail
, how should the smarthost know to whom you want send mail to, if your
MTA doesn't tell it?

If you have problems, your call for help is usually more effective, if
you send some hard facts, like error mails you received from some MTA
and the relevant parts form log file.

Without the complete error message, it is just guesswork, which is a
waste of time.

Ciao,
	Martin