Bind

I am using one machine to run Debian 2.1.  I do not have a network but I want
bind to handle caching of DNS inquires.  I am doing this so I can use the
sendmail genericstable and virtualtable and convert my addresses to the ones I
want to have everyone use for replys.

My problem is now if I am not connected to the net, everything stops when I
send a message.  I have not changed my sendmail configuration yet to vurtual
hosting so I cannot see where that is the problem.

I installed the bind package with no forwarding so it is in caching setup.

Thanks for all the help.

--
Brian Schramm
schpage@pagesz.net