Re: KDE 1.1.1 will it run under slink?

> Last question for the night. Running slink, can I use kde 1.1.1 from the
> binary debs without running into library problems?

You will need to upgrade to qt1.44 (package qt1g from unstable). Everything
else should be OK. (This refers to the KDE Hamm packages. Slink packages are
not available)

> If not, should I be able to find kde 1.1 on the 2 binary cd sets?

No, KDE is not part of the Debian distribution because of license trouble.
You will need to get them from
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/distribution/deb/ or a mirror site.

CU
Stefan