Re: KDE 1.1.1 will it run under slink?

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 06, 1999 at 05:59:42PM +1000, Carley, Jason Australia" wrote:

> Last question for the night. Running slink, can I use kde 1.1.1 from the
> binary debs without running into library problems?

I compiled my KDE 1.1.1 on a stock Slink system, I believe I used a
self compiled qt 1.44.  Check for the latest Qt 1.x to be sure.
Everything's running fine so far (I still like Window Maker better
though, but that's off topic.)

So long,
Stephan
--
Stephan Engelke                                    engelke@math.uni-hamburg.de
*** Siehst Du die Gräber dort hinterm Strauch?