Sound, sblive.

Hi all,

My sound has been working perfectly until a couple of days ago.  My setup:
Soundblaster Live! with Creative's drivers, and kernel 2.2.10.

I copied the sblive.o into the /lib/modules/2.2.10/misc directory, loaded
soundcore using modconf, and did a insmod -f sblive.o, and it loaded fine.  Now
all I get is CD audio, and wav's and mp3's will just play the 1st second and
repeat that forever.

I've tried recompiling, but that did not seem to help.

When I play a wav/mp3, it will freeze, but 'kill -9 pid' or 'killall pid' will
not kill it.

What do I do?
 Wim Kerkhoff
 wim@netmaster.ca