Re: How to intall a Modem in Linux

Hi. I had an accident: I removed /dev/ttys1 (how stupid I am).
How  can I create it again, so I can symlink to  modem  and use ezppp?
I think this is the right way, isn't it? The configurations of ezppp only show modem,
cua1, cua2 ....
I think cua1, cua2... are the name of the serial devices in another linux
distribution. Am I right?

Thanx.