Help find man pages for Libc functions +

Hi,
I once had a problem moving from bo to slink. Many packages were removed
and had to be reinstalled. One of the things that got lost is the
documentation on C functions. For example I used to run  "man strcpy" and
the documentation of the function "strcpy" will be displayed, now it does
not work. Obviously this means the man pages are not installed. My
question is which package do I need to install?

The second problem has to do with lpd. It seems to die once in a while. If
I want to reinstall it which package should I install?

Thanx,

Daniel J. Mashao
Electrical Engineering                          daniel@eng.uct.ac.za
University of Cape Town	       	            http://www.ee.uct.ac.za/~daniel
Rondebosch, 7700, S. Africa         (w) 27+21+650 2816  (h) 27+21+705 8469